3 weeks ago
London Up to £40K + bonus Permanent
This is our second role representing this boutique hotel brand with urban vibes situated in the heart of London, and we're still incredibly excited! They have one of the friendliest, most sociable and most upbeat sales teams that we have had the pleasure of having a few drinks with and all with a wicked sense of humour... we simply can't speak about them highly enough!
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join this leading lifestyle brand in an energetic, professional and sociable team with a strong passion for proactive sales. You will bring the corporate sales energy to develop the existing customer base and grow the Corporate market share.
You'll be responsible for booking corporate negotiated business from all markets. This includes conducting customer sales calls, and presentations, preparing and executing action plans, and negotiating rates/contracts to increase and maintain a solid customer base. All that whilst maintaining a positive demeanour and loving what you do!
If it wasn't already obvious enough, this team love a laugh but they also care deeply about hospitality and this will need to be the case for the successful candidate. Passion for the industry is the number one priority for the hiring manager and the wider team. Candidates that come from an Exec/Senior Exec position in luxury properties or even current Sales Managers looking for a new property jump to the front of the queue for this epic role!
The Day to Day:
- To manage a defined list of corporate accounts to include prospecting new business, managing and maintaining existing accounts to grow performance and increase market share.
- Exceed pre-determined revenue goals set by Head of Transient Sales.
- Ensure Delphi is updated with all account information following all meetings, all correspondence and client entertainment.
- Analyze historical and other statistical information (market segmentation, business diversity, current partnership deals) to penetrate your given market segment. Conduct customer sales calls, interviews/presentations and ongoing account assessments to maximize revenue growth.
- Solicit all corporate, business directly and jointly with sales people through the preparation, execution and completion of action plans.
- Compile and analyze month end reports of corporate negotiated accounts. Review and implement action plans to address market share penetration and marketing initiatives.
- Within established parameters, quote and negotiate rates with customers, handle and follow up on inquiries, proposals and contracts and RFP’s within the company guidelines.
- Conduct site inspections for potential customers, entertain, facilitate FAM trips, plan and execute sales trips and assume the responsibility as the direct sales contact within your market.
- Interact and manage the Key Account process through Global Sales.
- As directed, participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel, the industry and customer organizations.
- Achieve established room night and revenue goals as outlined by the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Plan and execute key sales trips to your given market segments, and go above and beyond to get the job done.
The Small Print