Our latest client are a company that was founded in 2005 and have since gone on to build one of the most well respected and celebrated luxury travel brands in the world. This multi award winning organisation inspire and create remarkable travel experiences that are tailored to the precise needs of their clients.
*This role has the flexibility to be remote but candidates need to be commutable to NYC
We are looking for a dynamic, passionate individual to join their family as a Private Client Relations Executive within their Travel Advisor team who are dedicated to engaging with clients and educating them on the remarkable and inspiring experiences they create for clients. In order to do this, you will need to quickly establish rapport, convey a passion for travel, and explain what makes our clients business truly unique. With general knowledge of product you will act as a gateway for clients who are new to the business and determine if they are a good fit for them and vice versa. Largely phone-based work, speaking to clients primarily within the US, but utilizing all written forms of communication; you will nurture and qualify new enquiries with the goal of either directing viable enquiries to the team of Travel Advisors or fostering the relationship further.
We’re looking for a charismatic individual, ideally with experience in working within the travel sector or personally well travelled that knows how to communicate with the HNWI/UHNWI. You will be the first key point of contact for the business - as a company that is known for it’s creativity, being imaginative and inspiring in your communication style will be key to the role. A formulaic approach to this will NOT work!
- Act as the first point of call for incoming enquiries, providing a remarkable and inspiring first experience
- Demonstrate a world-class commitment to service – showing why our client is the best of the best and communicating that through phone or email
- Work closely with our Travel Expert & Product teams to keep up to date with our product offering in order to tailor your client conversations
- Ability to learn quickly, absorb information and be confident in relaying it to clients
- Provide intuitive product guidance and inspiration before introducing the client to our team of destination experts who will build the itinerary for our clients
- Work closely with our UK and US based Marketing teams to provide feedback about the enquiries to help drive the best new client outreach to all clients
- Work in tandem with our CRM and Client Experience team to help guide how the business can better handle enquiries and service them in the most innovative and world-class way
- Accurately record client information in our CRM system and developing the ability to navigate the CRM system fluently
- Some previous client service is desirable, preferably in the leisure, hospitality, or luxury sector
- Client focused ethos, committed to delivering purely positive outcomes
- Confident in communicating with clients and passionate about delivering highly personalised, best-in-class customer service. You need to enjoy and thrive in a fast paced, flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to express yourself enthusiastically and eloquently both over the phone and over email
- Quick thinking with an excellent sense of initiative and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work calmly and efficiently under time pressure
- Extremely close attention to detail and a keen aesthetic eye
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage own time, and multi-task
- Interest in luxury travel destinations, hotels, and experiences
- Ideally some experience handling UHNW so you’re comfortable in the UHNW space and demonstrate the differences in approach to this guest persona (but not essential)
The Small Print!
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Bonus
- Target-based bonus
- Generous leave allowance plus birthday off
- Volunteering Day once a month
- Pension scheme and access to health cover
- Travel opportunities for work to include one FAM trip per year (in work time)
- Regular work drinks and events – from creative afternoons to reward days
- Remote working but commutable to NYC