Our client is a very exciting luxury travel & tech startup that is already making regular $15K+ bookings via apps, which is no tough feat! This startup is backed & was founded by some incredibly huge names from silicon valley and they're looking for dynamic travel curators to join their ranks REMOTELY too!! What's the catch right?!
Spoiler alert: there isn't one. You will have full ownership of the end-to-end client experience; from understanding the members' needs in the inspiration phase to travel planning and trip execution. This includes working closely with suppliers to develop uniquely personalized trips and overseeing all trip costing.
You will be curating phenomenal travel itineraries with a customer-first mindset to our clients network of membership based premium clientele.
You will be collaborating closely with your team to develop impactful improvements in the travel experiences that you will create for our clients members while also not afraid to get down and dirty in other areas of the day to day running of the business... true start-up vibes!
We are open to all kinds of travel specialists, but your profile will pop that little bit more if you have a European, African or North America/Caribbean specialism!
- Be part of an ambitious company that is re-imagining and shaping the future of travel.
- Direct access to and opportunities to learn from a wide array of experts building a tech-enabled service from the ground up.
- Participate in the development of innovative, data-driven solutions that will both elevate the global travelers' experience and empower the travel curators through automation of time-consuming tasks.
- Unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly evolving, tech-first culture.
- Advance your career in a supportive environment with a dynamic and highly motivated team that genuinely cares for each other and has fun solving big problems together.
- 5+ years of travel domain experience, preferably in premium and luxury markets with a network of relevant industry contacts, including hotels & DMCs.
- Regional destination expertise in the USA, Caribbean & Europe is preferred, but we are open to more geographical specialties
- Experience catering to clients in the US and the EU. More is a plus!
- You thrive in shaping personalized travel experiences from scratch and are independently resourceful when it comes to procuring suppliers, designing itineraries, and running flawless trips.
- Strong numerical skills in order to oversee all financial aspects of each project
- A master at building client relationships; you are perceptive, kind and thoughtful
- Strong listener and acute judgment skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to be “on-call” during some weekends, and out of office hours
- Strong team player that also thrives with autonomy and taking on undefined problems
- The candidate must be excited to work in a start-up environment and ready to wear multiple hats
- Leans toward getting it right vs. being right
- Good problem solver and solutions provider
The Fine Print
- Remote working
- $80K + Commission
- Potential for company equity