We are so excited to announce this new partnership with an organisation that could be more our cup of tea if they tried. With a passion for conservation and having partnered with the people,planet,profilt initialitve (donating 1% of annual revenue to good causes), we're just a little bit in love! Our client has a mission to bring travel and hospitality brands of meaning and impact into the digital world.
They are a turnkey digital management company specializing in servicing the world’s leading hospitality and travel brands. They complete the perfect digital journey for guests by building their clients’ online brands, creating sustainable client acquisition, and increasing direct to consumer revenue.
Located at the Foundry, in Cape Town’s historic De Waterkant district, our client is now looking to invite new members to its growing community as it digitally transforms the travel industry.
The Account Catalyst is responsible for managing, retaining and growing the online sales revenue of clients for the business. You will be expected to demonstrate a thorough understanding of services and products, and are responsible for driving engagement and adoption through all stages of the client life cycle and retention journey. The role creates integration between external client relations, and internal marketing and technology teams within the business.
Guided by the CEO, you will be at the forefront of driving and nurturing online sales revenue for a portfolio of the world’s leading luxury lodges and hotels.
Day to Day
- Actively foster and manage the success of a portfolio of clients assigned to you
- Establish a trusted relationship with each client and drive continuous growth and sales revenue to their travel brand
- Collaborate and direct the marketing and technology teams to ensure service delivery standards are maintained and client requirements are understood across departments
- Assist in project management for all new client web builds as well as existing clients maintenance, sprint releases, and campaign delivery
- Execute, manage and maintain all clients Hubspot CRM requirements based on client specific service plans
- Improve client engagement and adoption, fostering enthusiastic, passionate clients
- Be responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and expansion of digital services and products
- Collaborate with the business development team to onboard all new clients
- Conduct business reviews to track the health of your accounts, while listening to client feedback, and actively discovering new areas of improvement
- Negotiate and close renewal business with C-Level Executives and decision makers, enabling you to exceed your targets
- Take ownership of churn, retention and growth targets for your specific client accounts
- Proactively identify issues that may impact a renewal, and engage all resources to achieve client success
- Track clients usage of and activity level on our platforms to monitor health/risk status of your accounts
- Travel to clients locations from time to time
- Passionate about travel, conservation, or the world of digital.
- Previous travel industry experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with strong academic results
- 5-7 Years of work experience in strategically minded client facing roles, ideally in account management, sales, marketing, or business development in the travel or the ecommerce industry
- Strong commercial acumen with demonstrated success therein
- Strong empathy for customers, plus a passion for positively impacting customer revenue and digital growth
- Thorough understanding of technical Project Management and demonstrated success therein
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management platforms (Hubspot preferred) and platform management on behalf of clients
- Passionate about building relationships within the travel industry with strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in dealing with complex, escalated client/customer situations, and able to navigate large organizations and get executive buy-in
- Familiar with account management responsibilities such as retention of clients, upselling, cross-selling across your client portfolio
- Familiar with digital marketing and technology systems and processes
- Proven track record of fulfilling and exceeding sales targets on behalf of clients you manage
- Derive enjoyment and fulfilment from client servicing roles with a naturally strong customer focus
- Self-starter, ability to think outside the box and solution-orientated
- Previous leadership experience is preferable
The Small Print
- Reporting to: The CEO
- Up to 35,000ZAR/Month
- Uncapped commission
- Start Date: ASAP
- Annual retreat at a partner property