We are so excited to be representing this boutique hotel brand with urban vibes situated in the heart of London... literally. They have one of the friendliest, socialable and most upbeat sales teams that we have had the pleasure of having a few drinks with and all with a wicked sense of humour... we simply can't speak about them highly enough!
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join this leading lifestyle brand in an energetic, professional and socialable team with a strong passion for proactive sales. You will be working directly alongside the senior sales manager and the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing to develop the existing customer base with a particular focus on Business Travel & Wholesaler. By supporting the wider sales team, you will be asked to meet pre-set revenue goals set by the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing.
If it wasn't already obvious enough, this team love a laugh but they also care deeply about hospitality and this will need to be the case for the successful candidate. Passion for the industry is the number one priority for the hiring manager and the wider team. Candidates with hotel sales experience or candidates with a reservations background that can demonstrate sales qualities would be an awesome fit for this role.
The Day to Day
- Develop the existing customer base, increasing production and revenues while harnessing key account relationships. The key focuses being Business Travel & Wholesaler.
- Prospect & establish new business travel relationships to ensure a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Conduct site inspections for potential customers, entertain, facilitate FAM trips, plan and execute sales trips and assume the responsibility as the direct sales contact within your market
- Work with the Reservations & Revenue teams to ensure that our contracted rates are loaded and available in the GDS & CRS.
- Maintain a strong liaison between Sales and Operations to ensure all VIP’s and preferred accounts are managed accordingly.
- Complete a pre-determined number of new key prospecting calls per week, while maintaining and improving our customer database.
- Meet & exceed pre-determined revenue goals set by the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Support the wider proactive Sales team by compiling and analyzing statistical information to penetrate new & existing accounts further, increase market share & create marketing initiatives.
- Produce the room production monthly stats for national and local accounts, preparing additional reports as required.
- Work with the wider Sales & Marketing and Operational teams on projects to support the Hotels overall service offering & delivery.
- 2 years of operational experience with Sales experience preferable.
- Proficient user Microsoft Office programs with Opera experience preferable.
- Proven experience in hospitality and/or event planning experience.
- Possess a gracious, friendly and fun demeanour.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have a high-level attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Display a consistently positive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic work manner.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Maintains a sense of organization and ability to prioritize in a busy environment.
- Flexibility in working time, if required.
The Small Print
- Reporting to: Regional Director of Sales & Marketing
- Salary: £32K + Quarterly bonus based on 20% of your salary
- Department: Sales & Marketing
- 28 days annual leave, increasing with length service
- We Care Wellbeing programme