2 weeks ago
London £35k - £45k DOE Permanent
This award winning client specialises in the high-end delivery of travel experiences for families, couples and groups. Programmes and experiences in the UK, Ireland and France are designed with absolute attention to detail and excellence. Our client delivers unforgettable experiences by providing access to the inaccessible and goes above and beyond luxury accommodation and chauffeur driven cars to provide an authentic exclusive taste of British, Irish and French culture.
The Designer is responsible for designing and curating the very highest level of programmes and experiences. You will be the first port of call so outstanding client facing skills are a non-negotiable along with excellent knowledge of locations and an ability to anticipate their interests and needs to curate and design an unforgettable experience and journey.
• Manage and convert enquiries into profitable confirmed business
• Full accountability to deliver well thought through, connected and smooth-running programmes
• Meticulously plan and manage the handling of each booking providing ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experiences for clients and clear communication to suppliers, hotels, guides and drivers
• Hold a full understanding of each lead and booking
• Meet and greet clients at the commencement or during their trip when required
• Be fully up to date with the latest trends within the marketplace in order to advise clients and produce memorable and ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experiences
• Attend site inspections to keep up to date with the latest travel and event trends, restaurants, and hotels.
• Introduce new and exclusive experiences through contacts and re-search
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar function within the travel, hotel, venue or events industries
• Detailed local knowledge and personal travel experience of London and other areas around the UK, Ireland, Paris and Normandy
• Passion for iconic British travel, experiences, restaurants and 5* hotels
• Proven track record of organising and planning events or travel itineraries
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes
• Proven track record of obsessive attention to detail, big picture thinker and strong work ethic
• Ability to utilise networks and contacts to establish new experiences for clients
• Excellent client facing skills and telephone manner
• Ability to communicate accurately and effectively in both verbal and written English
• The ability to represent the company within the industry
• Experience in a role within the luxury travel-sphere
• Experience of designing itineraries to the UK, Ireland and Northern France.
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• To be aware of and have worked with the Virtuoso network, CondeNast Traveler or Travel + Leisure magazines
The fine print: