We're buzzing to be working with this client again on an exciting new role. Our client offers both superyacht charters and tailor-made holidays, working as sister companies, to give their UHNW clientele access to the world’s most exclusive retreats, sanctuaries, tropical hideaways and private islands with an average spend of £100,000 upwards. With a fantastic team of 30 already in place working in a fantastic culture, they are looking to bring in a natural leader to drive collaboration and drive the brand to a powerhouse status.
This super sexy brand is on the lookout for a Global Head of Marketing to come in and help strategise and lead the team to global success. This is a pivotal role for the brand and requires an entrepreneurial and transformational approach. The role sits in between the two sides of the business so experience in marketing either yachting or luxury travel is key to success here.
You will be a forward-thinking leader who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment with true leadership skills and determination. You will take seniority and have autonomy to create a vision and own it. You will come with creative, dynamic ideas to grow the brand’s position as a global player. You'll be adaptable and confident when working with the wider team, brokers, stakeholders and partners.
The day to day:
- You will report into the CEO and ultimately lead on all Marketing and Communications in order to generate quality leads.
- You will build brand awareness and increase market share to drive profitable growth.
- Define, lead and deliver a high impact marketing strategy (for both sides of the business) with a strong digital focus that engages and drives conversions of UHNW’s.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Develop our PR presence and manage media outreach and press announcements.
- Leading on the development and maintenance of website content, digital marketing and social media channels, including continuous improvements in search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like yacht shows, email campaigns, web pages and collaterals).
- Establish KPIs and leverage data to measure the success of Digital and Offline marketing.
- Propose new strategies and tactics for maximising awareness worldwide.
- Transform the contact database into a global community by establishing a new digital community strategy.
- Drive optimisation tactics to achieve higher conversion rates and website traffic.
- Leverage data analytics, tracking, and other reporting tools across all channels and touch-points.
- Set short, medium and long-term organisational objectives and lead growth strategy for digital marketing assets.
- Oversee all international marketing and communication campaigns.
- Provide leadership, direction, support and line management to the team. This will include regular 1:1s and annual reviews to ensure objectives and targets are defined, monitored and met.
- Substantial and strong experience in senior marketing roles from yachting, luxury or travel backgrounds.
- Experience leading, managing and structuring successful marketing teams with the ability to mobilise and motivate.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital strategies, leveraging research and analysis to drive direction.
- Experience leveraging and maximising CRM Systems.
- Confidence to present and explain ideas, excellent communications skills.
- Creative mindset with strong copywriting skills
- Highly organised, unflappable without ego, coming into the team with a collaborative approach.
- Experience of Salesforce/Marketing Cloud is an advantage.
- Must be able to commute to and work from Fulham office.
- £60k - £80k DOE
- Free gym
- Free private health care
- 25 days of holiday
- Free car parking
- Pension scheme
- Occasional remote working will be possible after completion of probation and successful onboarding