In line with the market right now, this amazing client has put in an initiative to incentivise candidates to join their ranks when it comes to salary....
Salary: up to £27,300 DOE** first 6 months topped up to £38K wage to factor in expected commission thereafter. Also an extremely generous commission structure with an OTE of £50k and top earners in the business hitting £90k!
We have a fantastic relationship with this luxury, bespoke tour operator who are now looking for yet more passionate icons to join their ranks as they continue to grow. We cannot commend them enough for their work on prioritising employee wellbeing and due to that their retention rates speak for themselves! The work they do makes our industry better every day!
You’ll be creating unique and personalised travel itineraries that include authentic experiences, designed with responsible travel practices in mind. Through thoughtful communication, you will get to know our guests and their travel needs. You’ll inspire them with your own passion for and knowledge of travel. You’ll provide exceptional customer care before, during, and after travel.
We are looking for a curious and genuine people-person who is enthusiastic about getting to know their guests and forging long-lasting relationships with them.
- You care deeply about the region and have extensive knowledge through first-hand experience.
- Passionate about responsible travel.
- Celebrate diversity.
- A curious and genuine people-person who is enthusiastic about getting to know Jacada guests and forging long-lasting relationships with them.
- Listen and be considerate of others’ opinions and ideas - both guests and colleagues.
- Open-minded and keen to learn.
- Problem solve; viewing challenges as a way to grow.
- Supportive, positive and keen to embrace the Jacada culture of wellness and togetherness.
- Highly motivated with an ability to multitask and be driven by selling outstanding itineraries.
- Creative, with a desire to lead the way in travel.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a team player. Help your colleagues to achieve their goals too.
The day to day...
- Communicating with our discerning guests by phone, video call and email to gain a comprehensive understanding of their travel needs, interests and passions.
- Curating bespoke itineraries to suit each individual guest personally. Seeking to include sustainable, one-of-a-kind hotels and excursions and following responsible travel practices.
- Closing sales effectively.
- Cultivate connections and build rapport with your guests before, during and after travel to increase repeat business and referrals.
- Maintain a highly organised sales pipeline, work efficiently within our CRM and sales systems.
- Prioritise tasks, work to deadlines and embrace internal best practices.
- Respond to any challenging situations efficiently and effectively.
- Collaborate with all departments, DMCs and the wider company to provide a seamless experience for guests.
- Assist the marketing team with editorial content and the creation and updating of example plans.
- Be prepared to lend a helping hand, particularly when team members are away.
- Maintaining and forging caring, supportive and professional relationships with DMCs and suppliers on the ground.
- Enhancing services on the ground by sourcing new and innovative products.
- Travelling on FAM trips - collaborate with your team, marketing and operations departments before travel to ensure optimum fact-finding and deliver product training on your return. Upload videos and pictures to our asset management system.
The small print:
Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Format: Hybrid 3/2
Start: 5th of February 2024
Basic salary of £27,300 plus a generous commission structure with a realistic £50,000 to £90,000 OTE.
**Guaranteed minimum commission topping earnings up to at least £38,000 p.a. for the first 6 months