Since establishing their brand in 2017, our client prides itself on curating holidays to some of the best destinations on earth with unmatched personal service by their team of in house Travel Specialists who have explored the world. This dynamic and fast paced team dedicate their time to understanding their client so that every holiday exceeds their expectations.
The Role: Luxury Travel Specialist
We are searching for an ambitious Travel Specialist with excellent customer service. Ideally, the successful candidate will have worked in the high end/luxury travel sector with specialist knowledge of various destinations and products across the world to build the perfect itinerary for their high end clients.
The Day to Day
- Be responsible for selling luxury holidays to a wide range of customers and ensuring their every need is met.
- Consult with our customers listening to their ideas and requirements.
- Design creative, inspiring itineraries and provide clients with all information they need for all aspects of travel for their destination.
- Execute all bookings ensuring a seamless experience where you will handle every detail of the booking from initial inquiry to the clients returning home.
- Display a high conversion rate from enquiry to confirmed booking.
- Deal with any problems which may occur in advance of, during or after a client trip.
- Engage in active after care service to ensure client retention and relationship development.
- A keen eye for detail and distinctive high level of customer service skills.
- Experience selling luxury holidays is desired but not essential
- An excellent sales track record.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment where our services, systems and suppliers are constantly evolving.
- Customer service experience with luxury brands.
- Passionate about travel.
- Friendly, professional, confident, diplomatic and discreet with outstanding listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude.
- Hard-working team player, professional and results driven with a focus on superior quality and service.
- Financially astute while working with suppliers to develop and price exciting itineraries.
- Fluent in English, very well-presented and well-spoken.
The Small Print
- Reporting to: Sales and Product Manager
- Location: Dublin, Ireland (hybrid office approach)
- Basis: Full time (39hrs/week)
- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Based on experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum, annual travel fund to travel to relevant destinations, pension and discounted travel with company suppliers.