We are thrilled to be working on this role with a highly esteemed and exclusive luxury travel provider. Our client provides exceptional travel experiences to UHNWI’s, with meticulous planning and execution, crafting out of this world experiences and breaking boundaries.
This client operates very differently from others in the travel industry, working for them means to think large, think creatively, and think the impossible – and then to make it all happen. Sounds corny, but it’s true.
You will get to work with some of the best partners and people in the industry; from top hotels, yachts, villas and private jet companies to a more unusual set of characters including script writers, prop producers, story-tellers, stage directors, natural conservationists, professional athletes, National Geographic photographers, expert fishermen and even the odd mermaid, troll or dragon slayer.
Our client is a small discreet company and work only with the best, specialising in guaranteeing excellence an every detail, servicing repeat clients who are well accustomed to the luxuries of life.
We are searching for a meticulous and unflappable professional with excellent customer service & client facing skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will have worked in the high end/luxury travel sector with specialist knowledge of various destinations, products and suppliers across the world to build the perfect itinerary for their UHNW clients.
- Working alongside the COO & Head of Project Management to collect and interpret client brief
- Developing pitch-winning concepts and strategies for client presentations
- Producing client presentations with creative writing and imagery (using InDesign or on our digital platform)
- Brief suppliers, gather and evaluate supplier information and costs data to create substantial and highly complex itineraries anywhere in the world
- Confirm arrangements, coordinating an international team of suppliers, partners, and facilitators
- Ensure seamless logistics and accommodations throughout and develop unusual and highly creative experiences far beyond the industry norm
- Producing day-by-day itineraries (using Travefy) and preparing the necessary pre-travel documents for each project
- Management of entire project budget, including financial flows, client investment overviews and reconciliation
- Assist with internal and external production of creative materials
- Developing the company CRM system and ensuring all accounts and pipelines are kept up to date
- Attending regular supplier meetings, conferences and showcases in London.
- 2-6 years in luxury travel planning or project management for a creative or events agency
- Self-starter, comfortable with working independently, from home or on the road.
- Grown-up work ethic with little handholding
- Creative thinker, logical, detail-orientated, and solutions-driven
- Diligent, disciplined, and self-motivated, quick to learn and undaunted by big challenges and tight timelines
- Excellent communicator and writer
- Commercial acumen and financially astute
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
The fine print:
- £40k - £45k salary and generous bonus potential
- Possibility to travel professionally on reconnaissance or with clients, as well as FAM trips and trade shows
- Flexible working conditions
- Generous holidays and flexibility with personal days as needed and performance depending