1 week ago
Fully Remote (UK) £40K - £45K + Bonus Permanent
Since establishing its brand in 2017, our client prides itself on curating tailored luxury holidays to some of the best destinations on earth. This dynamic and fast-paced team dedicate their time to delivering that personal touch where technology cannot. Possessing a high number of valued customers who come back time and time again, our client’s personalised service brings with it bountiful success. Each journey begins with a personal consultation, where experienced travel specialists use their knowledge and expertise to tailor the holiday of a lifetime. Whether to the coast of Greece or the depths of Antarctica, the luxury travel offerings are endless, and the world simply becomes your oyster.
The Role: Luxury Travel Specialist
We are searching for an ambitious Travel Specialist with excellent customer service. The successful candidate will have worked in the high end/luxury travel sector for 3 or more years with specialist knowledge of various destinations and products across the world to build the perfect itinerary for their high end clients. Detailed knowledge of LATAM and North America is a bonus on this occasion but we're seeking candidates with experience across the globe.
The Day to Day
• Be responsible for selling luxury holidays to a wide range of customers and ensuring their every need is met.
• Consult with our customers listening to their ideas and requirements.
• Design creative, inspiring itineraries and provide clients with all the information they need for all aspects of travel for their destination.
• Execute all bookings from enquiring to booking, ensuring a seamless experience from start to finish, before handing the booking over to the Operations and Finance teams.
• Display a high conversion rate from enquiry to confirmed booking.
• Deal with any problems which may occur in advance of, during or after a client trip.
• Engage in active after-care service to ensure client retention and relationship development.
• A keen eye for detail and distinctive high level of customer service skills.
• 4+ years selling bespoke luxury travel across the globe
• A track record in achieving sales and margin targets
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
• Genuine curiosity about our customers’ needs and excellent listening skills.
• The ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment where our services, systems and suppliers are constantly evolving.
• Open minded to learning new ways of working and willing to work with our tried and tested systems and processes.
• The ability to manage multiple complex enquiries and bookings at all times.
• Customer service experience with luxury brands.
• Passionate about travel.
• Friendly, professional, confident, diplomatic and discreet with outstanding listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude.
• Hard-working team player, professional and results driven with a focus on superior quality and service.
• Financially astute while working with suppliers to develop and price exciting itineraries.
• Fluent in English, very well-presented and well-spoken.
The Small Print
• Reporting to: Sales Manager
• Remote for candidates based in the UK. 2 weeks onboarding in Dublin and then 2 days in the office every 6 weeks
• Basis: Full time (39hrs/week)
• Start date: ASAP
• Salary: £40k - £45k Based on experience
• Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum, annual travel fund to travel to relevant destinations, pension, life insurance, fam trip and discounted travel with company suppliers.