Since establishing themselves in 2017, our client prides itself on curating holidays to some of the best destinations on earth with unmatched personal service by their team of in house Travel Specialists who have explored the world. This dynamic and fast paced team dedicate their time to understanding their client so that every holiday exceeds their expectations.
The Role: Ski Travel Sales Specialist
We are searching for an experienced and ambitious Ski Travel Specialist with excellent customer service. The successful candidate will be required to use their extensive and specialist knowledge of ski destinations and products (particularly across Europe) to build the perfect itinerary for their high end clients.
The Day to Day
- Consult with our customers listening to their ideas, experience and requirements
- Design creative, luxurious and inspiring itineraries and provide clients will all information they need for all aspects of travel for their ski destination
- Execute all bookings ensuring a seamless experience ‘door to door’
- Display a high conversion rate from enquiry to confirmed booking
- Deal with any problems which may occur in advance of, during or after a client trip
- Engage in active after care service to ensure client retention and relationship development
- At least 5 years’ experience in the ski retail travel industry with an excellent sales track record
- Extensive ski experience in Europe with first-hand knowledge of key high-end ski destinations and product providers and strong ski-based geographical knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work comfortably in a dynamic environment where our services, systems and suppliers are constantly evolving
- Customer service experience with luxury brands
- Friendly, professional, confident, diplomatic and discreet with outstanding listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Upbeat and positive with a can-do attitude.
- Hard-working, professional and results driven with a focus on superior quality and service.
- Financially astute – working with suppliers to develop and price exciting itineraries.
- Fluent in English, very well-presented and well-spoken.
The Small Print
- Reporting to: Sales and Product Manager
- Location: Dublin, Ireland (Temporarily remote before returning to office based)
- Basis: Full time (40hrs/week)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Based on experience
- Benefits: 25 days paid annual leave per annum, annual travel fund to travel to relevant destinations, pension and discounted travel with company suppliers.