2 weeks ago
Remote / London £35k Permanent
This client are a bespoke travel company specialised in creating seamless, luxury journeys around the world, primarily for US guests.
They’ve excelled in creating a positive and collaborative environment where people are trusted and encouraged to work autonomously, put their own stamp on things, and experiment with new ideas.
Beyond the workplace, they’re on a quest to uplift the world through travel and leave a positive impact wherever we go. Joining this company means being part of a group of travellers who are passionate about conservation, sustainability and cultivating authentic connections among diverse people across the globe.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Executive to join the Content Team.
With a background in content creation and community management, you’ll join a welcoming team that craft the storytelling across our website and digital touch points.
Day to day...
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in social media. You should be as comfortable editing short videos and creating graphics as you are adapting existing materials to engaging, social-first content and managing multiple social channels.
A travel industry background isn’t essential, but experience in the luxury sector, and with the US market, are a big plus.
This is a new role in the team. We’re looking for someone ambitious and motivated, ready to bring their experience, ideas and expertise to drive brand awareness and build a social community and from the ground up.
You have a passion for learning about the world and a keen interest in responsible travel. You love following social trends, tracking content performance and connecting with an audience.
You should be a self-starter experienced in managing your own workload. Looking for a hands-on role, you enjoy thinking creatively and working collaboratively, looking to test and learn from your ideas.
You’ll be ready to forge strong relationships within the Marketing team as well as with travel experts across the business and in joining a fast-growing company, will also be able embrace change and new challenges.
● Three years’ experience in social media management
● Strong photo editing, graphic design and content creation skills
● Familiar with Canva and Premiere Pro
● Experience managing Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube channels
● Skilled in community management
● Comfortable using scheduling tools, ideally Hubspot
● Proven experience driving organic growth, following social trends and best practices
● Ability to write accurate and engaging social copy
● An analytical mindset and knowledge of social KPIs
● Experience of paid social campaigns
● Familiarity with the US audience
● Experience within the travel industry
● Knowledge of the luxury sector
The small print...
Format: Remote with access to London office if desired
Closing Date: 4th of December 2023
Start Date: 5th of February 2024
1 day ago
London £30k-£35k DOE Permanent