1 week ago
UK / Remote £30k-£40k DOE + £8k bonus Permanent
Travelling with this membership based travel & lifestyle client is synonymous with distinction. From adventure, to wellness, bucket list to experiential, their designers and experts create one-of-a-kind itineraries with unparalleled access and enhancements.
You will have 2+ year experience curating luxury travel experiences with a focus on Canada, USA and Latin America. You will have an eye for the finer things in life, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to establish and maintain an impeccable service standard for the whole duration of the client experience.
Our ideal candidate will be a champion for our company’s culture of excellence, while growing travel sales, building client relationships and ensuring future business remains steady. This role is fully remote and requires someone who is a self-starter and fully accountable for their work.
The day to day...
● Create and deliver bespoke itineraries in a thoughtful manner, always bearing in mind the clients best interests and recognising which suppliers suit which members needs
● Staying informed of travel trends and leading our team to create travel products of unparalleled value and relevance.
● Interacting with UHNW members who have a deep understanding and connection to travel, carefully curate/execute their leisure and business travels.
● Selling and retaining travel clients for luxury tours, holiday travel, including luxury hotels, villas, private jets, airfare, transportation etc.
● Building partnerships with industry leaders to support our growing business and ensure members enjoy the best treatment and benefits wherever they go.
● Troubleshooting unexpected travel issues and addressing client concerns.
● Using Salesforce to process all travel requests.
● Attending webinars and studying destination demographics, amenities, values, specials, new hotels, etc. Is knowledgeable of world events that might affect travel plans.
● Processing final documents which may include itineraries, visas, inoculations, air and transportation tickets, and final payments.
● Following up with clients after returning from a trip and contacting past clients to notify of specials and offer assistance with future travel plans.
● Collaborating with our marketing team to create monthly newsletters and proactive material to send to clients.
● Seeking improvements in company procedures in the areas of customer service, documentation of PNRs and profiles, ticketing, invoicing, attendance, accuracy of work etc.
● Maintaining ownership of each record until departure to ensure all details (including seat assignments, meal preferences, upgrades, etc.) are completed to the client's satisfaction.
● Researches and provides solutions to any travel related problem clients may have experienced with total management awareness and participation.
● Stays fully informed on all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
● Is available for and receptive to training opportunities.
● Ability to pivot and handle overflow enquiries and requests for the wider team when workload allows.
The small print...
Salary: £30k-£40k DOE + £8k bonus
Location: UK / Remote with potential London co-working space options
1 day ago
DUBLIN / HYBRID €60k - €85k DOE + BONUS Permanent
2 days ago
REMOTE €48k - €56k + BONUS Permanent
1 week ago
London / Hybrid £60k - £70k DOE Permanent