1 month ago
London £30k - £40k DOE Permanent
This role will provide support across two companies that work in the same office under the same founder. The primary one is a boutique property developer and investment manager and the second is an international real estate broker. Working here, you will be working with a company that cares about you and wants to see you thrive!
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised Team Assistant / Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Company Director and office team members. The ideal candidate should possess strong organisational skills, financial acumen, and be capable of handling a wide range of tasks, including basic bookkeeping responsibilities, office management, and personal assistance.
Day to Day...
- Manage financial transactions using Xero software
- Maintain accurate records of day-to-day financial transactions
- Assist the development team and liaise with third-party contractors
- Screen phone calls, inquiries, and requests, handling them appropriately
- Handle incoming emails, faxes, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director
- Handling investor paperwork and onboarding correspondence
- Arrange meetings, travel, and accommodation for the Company Director
- Organise and maintain diaries and make appointments
- Devise and maintain effective office systems, including data management and filing
- Ensure efficient organisation of office resources and supplies
- Attend meetings and take accurate minutes
- Assist in presentations and provide general support during meetings
- Conduct background research and present findings
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and other staff to ensure effective communication and collaboration
- Undertake specific projects and research as required.
- Assist in managing accounts and budgets
- Deputise for the manager and make decisions in their absence
- Previous experience in a real estate development and or investment company desirable
- Good understanding of general real estate processes and terminology
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Financial aptitude and numeracy skills
- Confidence, proactivity, and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience using financial software, particularly Xero, is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Availability for 24/7 support, especially when the principal is in different time zones
- Prompt response times and the ability to inform the principal when unavailable
- Professionalism and efficiency
- Strong work ethic and a faultless sense of pride in their work
The Small Print...
Working hours: 9.00am-5.00pm
Salary: between £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
1 day ago
London £30k-£35k DOE Permanent