This client was founded 13 years ago and is a regular at PURE Life Experiences - the owner believes in utilising small explorer vessels in bringing families and friends on travels to the remote Amazon River of Peru, the Mekong River in Southeast Asia, the Galapogos Islands of Ecuador, and the pristine coastal waters of Eastern Indonesia.
With specially-curated experiences and an engaging 1:1 guest to guide ratio, our clients boutique expedition vessels offer personalised service, onboard their spacious private and entertaining spaces and on their tailor-made excursions. Venturing into unspoiled sanctuaries to witness the beauty of nature and wildlife, they sail to remote destinations with minimised human interaction, secluded from crowds.
This is a new role within the business and you will be joining the Consumer Marketing team to lead and manage all global CRM and Loyalty related initiatives and campaigns. In this role you will implement improvements to the CRM processes, propose methods to drive acquisition of new & retention of existing customers and provide analysis of consumer database insight to achieve overall yearly business objectives.
The Day to Day
- Contribute to the corporate marketing strategy and achieve overall business objectives by driving customer and loyalty member profitability
- Review the existing CRM strategy and architecture. Work with technical partner to improve the current CRM processes.
- Global management of CRM system ZOHO
- Propose strategy to improve customers’ data collection from all touchpoints (Marketing, Sales, Reservations to Operations).
- Maintain and improve data management processes and accuracy.
- Educate and train all CRM users of with this business across reservations, sales and operations the significance of the accurate CRM data capture, and how it allows the business to make the right decisions.
- Set and achieve yearly KPI’s for accurate data capture by vessel.
- Partner with different stakeholders and keep them informed about upcoming data management and CRM initiatives.
- Work closely with Global Digital Marketing Manager and Content Manager to set up email automation campaigns to drive conversions/ cross-sell.
- Generate CRM reports to track and analyse Marketing, Sales and Reservations performance and initiatives, including Reservations conversion report.
- Analyse and create reports on consumer segmentation based on purchase history, repeat customers, demographic and consumer behavioural data to leverage these insight via targeted campaigns to drive brand awareness and bookings.
- Support and train CRM Assistant Manager to ensure the Sales, Marketing, Reservations and Operations team adhere to the CRM workflow.
- Conduct training to CRM users in all departments when required.
- Demonstrate a substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, database management and e mail marketing.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business, Hospitality Management or equivalent, Master’s degree preferred
- At least 3 - 5 years of proven CRM experience managing a database system and driving campaign performance, preferably in hospitality or e-commerce industries
- Confident communication skills to manage stakeholders at different levels, ability to positively influence people across the organization (operations, reservations, sales)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive cross-functional collaboration skill
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in Zoho CRM, MS Excel, databases SQL and basic understanding of HTML.
- Team player with positive learning attitude
The Small Print!
- Up to SGD7,000 PCM (DOE)
- Location: Singapore (open to remote for the right candidate)