This client is on a mission to make travel effortlessly green. They are driving the industry to net zero and already powering sustainability solutions for over $52bn of annual travel spend with some huge global brands on their books. From best in class emissions calculations to carbon budgets, they are the emissions intelligence platform for business travel.
After we first partnered early 2022 they have continued to experience explosive growth across their client base, product offer and team and are hiring again with an exciting year ahead.
You will lead on bridging the gap between the award-winning tech products and bespoke client projects, from creating net zero strategies based on tech-enabled data and analysis, through to projects calculating the emissions of meetings & events and even whole-company carbon impact reports. Not only will you lead client projects from the get go, but as their first dedicated consultant, you will have a golden opportunity to shape the entire ‘hybrid advisory’ function, bringing in best practice from the wider industry and helping build the team and capabilities over the coming years.
By joining, you’ll be at the centre of an exciting and rapidly growing startup, having a direct impact on the climate crisis!
What we're looking for...
- Above all, you must have a proven passion for all things sustainability and be excited by our mission to make travel effortlessly green.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced consulting environment, planning, managing and executing client projects from scratch.
- An understanding of industry-standard carbon calculation methodologies is a strong bonus. But more important is a transferable consulting skillset! Mastery with numbers, analysis techniques and large datasets (excel champions welcome!)
- Experience writing & editing long-form documents, with an adaptable writing style and eye for detail. Design software experience (Affinity Publisher, Photoshop, Canva etc.) a bonus.
The day to day...
- Project manage bespoke client work where some carbon calculations can be done using the industry-leading SaaS tech solution, but some using more traditional techniques.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business travel programmes, conducting data analysis and modelling to determine the most effective strategies for reducing emissions.
- Help develop the consulting function - what best practice can you teach? Are there ways to be more efficient? How can they further develop the client experience?
- Help underpin their position as climate thought leaders in the travel industry. Create educational webinar presentations, author blog articles, join occasional sales calls, attend events.
The small print...
- Salary circa £60,000 DOE
- Fully remote role - no commuting!
- 30 days’ holiday + UK bank holidays + your birthday off
- Remote first culture (with regular opportunities to meet colleagues in person)
- Salary sacrifice EV scheme
- Optional co-working membership
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Regular low-carbon team-building trips across the UK!