This luxury bespoke tour operator have had outstanding growth post COVID. Building their team around an ethos of trust & collaboration, creating authentic & responsible travel experiences for their HNW clientele. Their service levels are exceptional and they have developed a unique approach to client relationships and building rapport. This is an opportunity to join a People & Culture team working with genuine investment from leadership, driven to continually improve and striving to show the industry that we can be better! It's no surprise that they're proud to hold one of, if not THE best retention rate in the industry right now.
You’ll working alongside a dedicated P&C Manager, helping support the day to day needs of the team, both those based remotely across the world, as well as in the office. Helping with onboarding, assisting the People and Culture team in day to day work and the smooth running of the office.
If you have a passion for connecting with brilliant people, have a genuine care for employee experience, have a positive impact on an office, and want to be part of a dynamic People and Culture team, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing...
- Manage and organise the company drive, keeping HR files and our systems up to date
- Support with booking interviews, the onboarding calendar and welcoming new starters during busy onboarding periods
- Work with People and Culture team to improve the remote working experience and environment
- Maintain the smooth running of our office including IT, stationary, office supplies, suppliers and refreshments
- Work closely with the building manager at the company office
- Help the team to manage and coordinate future office moves as the business continues to grow
- Work with the external HR team to conduct Right to Work Checks, keeping the handbook up to date and saving contracts to People and Culture Drive
- Manage the People and HR software systems such as annual leave platforms
- Support People and Culture Manager in planning remote and in person events such as Summer and Christmas parties
- Assist managers in organising and booking team bonding activities
- Assist the People and Culture Manager in booking trainings for the team, keeping the training calendar up to date
- Collect contractor invoices and support the finance team with tracking departmental expenses
- Manage the team’s Birthdays, work anniversaries and send out Wrap Up notes
- Ensuring health and safety policies are up to date
- Manage meeting room diaries and assist with organising meetings
- Set up lunches and travel for external visitors and stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed...
- At least 1 year experience in a People and Culture Team or similar role
- IT skills and knowledge
Good to have but not necessary...
- Experience working in a hybrid/in office role
- Experience working with a remote team
- First Aid qualification
- Mental Health First Aider
- Experience using G Suite
- Celebrate diversity
- A curious and genuine people-person who is enthusiastic about getting to know the team.
- A self-starter with a growth mindset and eagerness to learn and expand themselves in the product market.
- Listen and be considerate of others’ opinions and ideas
- Problem solve; viewing challenges as a way to grow.
- Supportive, positive and keen to embrace the culture of wellness and togetherness.
- Highly motivated with an ability to multitask and be driven by selling outstanding itineraries.
- Creative, with a desire to lead the way in travel.
- Calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a team player. Help your colleagues to achieve their goals too.
The small print...
Salary: £28,000-£31,000 DOE
Hybrid format: 3/2 split
Location: Old Street