1 month ago
London / Hybrid £42,000 p/a Permanent
We're into double digits with candidates placed with this client and every single one has glowing reviews on the company. They are a luxury travel outfit providing fully bespoke itineraries to regions across the globe. As well as being known for their excellent service levels and fantastic product, they have a huge focus on company culture & wellbeing. Our partnership is founded on values alignment and we love watching them innovate and lead the industry in these fields.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to join an expert Africa Travel Design team as this company continues to grow. You’ll delve deeply into understanding guests and the special kinds of experiences that our client provides for them. Using that knowledge and understanding, you’ll be essential to sourcing and refreshing these experiences and properties as well as keeping the company up to date with the practicalities of travelling to this region.
You’ll also help give the team the tools and information to sell more unusual and unique products. You will work alongside the marketing and content team to ensure the website is showcasing inspiring product in line with company values as well as helping them produce relevant content.
Working closely with a Positive Impact Coordinator you’ll help to ensure that the product offering genuinely helps to look after the people and places the guests travel to, that they are operated responsibly and helping the team and guests understand the positive impact they have.
The day to day...
● Work with Heads of Travel Design (HOTD), and the Marketing team in the selection, refinement and development of product portfolio in line with company values and team vision.
● Work closely with marketing to develop new itineraries to be showcased on the site and other platforms.
● Build and maintain supplier relations - including representing the company at trade fairs, evening functions, road shows, training sessions and meetings where applicable to the brand.
● Provide product support and destination advice for the sales team and concierge teams on day to day product queries and conduct regular training sessions.
● Provide support to the Concierge team and Loyalty teams in liaising with suppliers.
● Investigate and assist in resolving guest feedback, product concerns and complaints.
● Assist with negotiating and arranging staff FAM, educational and product trips.
● Continuously analyse and research competitors, market trends and be in the know with industry news.
● Conduct regular Product reviews and feedback to HOTDs and Head of Sales.
● Assist the marketing team with PR requests as needed and in line with deadlines.
● Provide the marketing team with regional information and recommendations as requested for the creation and updating of content across all platforms.
● Assist with the continuous auditing and improvement of key website pages for the region.
● Have minimum 2 years experience in a Product Manager role
● Care deeply about the Africa product offering and have extensive knowledge of the region through first-hand experience.
● Be passionate about responsible travel.
● Celebrate diversity.
● A curious and genuine people-person who is enthusiastic about getting to know guests and team.
● A self starter with a growth mindset and eagerness to learn and expand themselves in the product market.
● Listen and be considerate of others’ opinions and ideas - both guests and colleagues.
● Problem solve; viewing challenges as a way to grow.
● Supportive, positive and keen to embrace the company culture of wellness and togetherness.
● Highly motivated with an ability to multitask and be driven by selling outstanding itineraries.
● Creative, with a desire to lead the way in travel.
● Calm under pressure.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Be a team player. Help your colleagues to achieve their goals too.
The Small Print:
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm (3 days in office, 2 days WFH)
Salary: £42,000 p/a
Flexi-working/work from anywhere initiatives (upon passing probation)
1 day ago
DUBLIN / HYBRID €60k - €85k DOE + BONUS Permanent
2 days ago
REMOTE €48k - €56k + BONUS Permanent
1 week ago
London / Hybrid £60k - £70k DOE Permanent